The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol'd.. The whole tbs experience is so bad I put sportcenter on..

I can't wait until this tv contract with tbs runs out, and fox likely picks it up now that they have added FS1. Has been so bad I went to muting the tv and streaming the radio broadcast tonight

I can't wait until this tv contract with tbs runs out, and fox likely picks it up now that they have added FS1. Has been so bad I went to muting the tv and streaming the radio broadcast tonight

My gf spent two whole innings questioning/complaining/being in awe of how inept tbs could possibly be over the three dots for outs instead of two in the display box in top left corner. Every other broadcast has two, tbs has three. Thanks chief, had no idea there's three outs. Your approaching four minute long commercial break didn't clue me in

My gf spent two whole innings questioning/complaining/being in awe of how inept tbs could possibly be over the three dots for outs instead of two in the display box in top left corner. Every other broadcast has two, tbs has three. Thanks chief, had no idea there's three outs. Your approaching four minute long commercial break didn't clue me in

We did a good 15 minutes talking about this on Friday night here too.

The TBS coverage is all worth it to hear Pedro pretend to have a clue

My favorite part is the pause before he speaks trying to a) think of the word in English b) pronounce it remotely close c) troll us all

The whole thing is just extremely amateur. There were atleast 4 or 5 times in the pirates games that they had the count or number of outs wrong on the display. I also like in the pregame and post game shows when they decide to move two or three of the so called analyst to one of the smallest tables I have ever seen

I didn't know they still did the Braves live postgame show.

Janish broke his nose lifting weights, the bar fell on his face.... WTF??

The whole thing is just extremely amateur. There were atleast 4 or 5 times in the pirates games that they had the count or number of outs wrong on the display. I also like in the pregame and post game shows when they decide to move two or three of the so called analyst to one of the smallest tables I have ever seen

Haha yes. The tiny round table segment is so awkward.

I was watching one of the games in the hotel before walking over to the game Thursday or Friday and the ball was pitched, put in play, fielded and an out recorded all while the camera was showing a statistical graphic with the outfield stands/sky in the background. Then cut back to the action for the next hitter like nothing happened

Lol, i think its a barstool

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back