The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to get serious.. What are we eating? What are we drinking? Which couch cushion are we sitting on? Let's get this effort coordinated

Wearing my Braves jersey (no player on back) for the first time this year, eating at my friend's Thai/Lao restaurant.

Medlen will not pitch tonight. Saved for Wednesday. Minor is available. Fred is dumb AF.

Medlen has come out of the pen before. Minor hasn't. Minor would be on regular rest for game 5. He would be available for an inning tonight. Medlen could START the game so he's good for more than Mike. This is my last post on the topic.

Let's go Freddy

Reactions: 1 person
Somebody order this man a pizza

Pizza does sound like the way to go tonight. I was thinking I'd probably just run down to Mickey D's because it'll take me 10 minutes max to get something to eat, but the more ya'll talk about pizza the more I'm thinking it's worth the extra time to either go get one or wait on it to show up at the house.

What pizza place should I go with? The feasible options here are probably Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, Dominos, Little Caesars and Snappy Tomato.

Pizza does sound like the way to go tonight. I was thinking I'd probably just run down to Mickey D's because it'll take me 10 minutes max to get something to eat, but the more ya'll talk about pizza the more I'm thinking it's worth the extra time to either go get one or wait on it to show up at the house.

What pizza place should I go with? The feasible options here are probably Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, Dominos, Little Caesars and Snappy Tomato.

Little Caesar's but I'm biased. Change the Avi my friend!

Never had Snappy Tomato...

Papa John's
Pizza Hut
Little Caesar's
DomiNo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back