The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What am I supposed to change to? Did you guys go with some sort of theme for the evening, or do I just need a change since we lost the other night?

We just changed it to Braves. No exact feeling for it. Who is your favorite past player

lol your dads a good man

One of his best quotes was when I told him the amount of the Fielder contract. He quips "Well, guess I'll have to order an extra cheese and two packs of crazy bread now."

I will gladly sacrifice my name for the game in case an avi change is insufficient.

Verc/GAVol/Freak, mind changing my username from _vol to underscore?

Reactions: 2 people
Not my favorite past player, but here's the story... I saw a guy walking through Turner Field the other night wearing a John Rocker jersey, and commented that in 2013, it was a bold move to still be rocking a Rocker jersey. Well, tonight is the kind of night where we need more bold moves. Rocker it is.

Should i wear my hat like this tonight?

Cam_Newton_Michael_Jordan_Bobcats_Game_GOAT.jpg

Not my favorite past player, but here's the story... I saw a guy walking through Turner Field the other night wearing a John Rocker jersey, and commented that in 2013, it was a bold move to still be rocking a Rocker jersey. Well, tonight is the kind of night where we need more bold moves. Rocker it is.

Fair enough.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back