The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimbrel was saying something alone the lines of "I wanted to go out there for the 7th, I wanted to go out there for the 8th..."

You f'ing bring Kimbrel in as soon as Carpenter gives up the double. As usual the retards managing this team wait one batter too long again. F this.

And thus ends the worst sports weekend I can remember. Vols lose a heartbreaker to the leghumpers. Braves eliminated. Falcons practically eliminated. Caps lost. Everton lost. Hell, even my son's soccer team got blown out. Gah.

Why do I subject my self to this s hit. I know better, I knew this f'ing crap would happen. I knew it. I'm done for a while. I need a damn sabbatical. I take this CRAP way too seriously.

It's an absolute fscking travesty for Garcia to have tightroped this game for 6 innings, scrape and claw and get the lead, and never get your best weapon in the game in the late innings. An absolute, ******n, fscking travesty.

Reactions: 1 person
You know what really sucks? Bmac is probably gone, our front office will stay in tact, they will probably extend Gonzalez and we still have about 30 million dollars worth of dog crap that we won't be able to get rid of

To not bring in kimbrel is disgusting. FIRE FREDIOT! Anyone with half baseball knowledge knows to use him in the 8th. He has to be gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back