The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fredi has to go. I will pen frank a daily letter. I will call him religiously all offseason. This ****ery will not be tolerated.

I will devote every ounce of my energy towards the pirates. Not because I give a rats hairy ass about them, but so the godless hillbilly Cardinal fans will share this misery. Hallelujah, mother ****ers

I will devote every ounce of my energy towards the pirates. Not because I give a rats hairy ass about them, but so the godless hillbilly Cardinal fans will share this misery. Hallelujah, mother ****ers

Those **********s are all over twitter trolling. Like the pirates aren't about to put them out.

Will someone buy me my first drink please? I don't have a fake ID :(

I will devote every ounce of my energy towards the pirates. Not because I give a rats hairy ass about them, but so the godless hillbillies Cardinal fans will share this misery. Hallelujah, mother ****ers
A's and pirates for me. But for both of their sakes, I don't want to pull for them. That means a self definite loss for
Both.

First Tennessee now this, play well enough to make you think we're gonna win. Then they lull you to put a pillow case over your head and bash you with a framing hammer.

Not really cheering for anyone, prolly won't watch until World Series, but I think Boston wins. Oh and **** Fredi Gonzalez. Edit it ban me idc

I was wrong about the UT game the other night. NOW it feels like my wife has punched me in the gut, kicked me in the nuts, emptied the bank account, and ran off with my mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back