The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving on to the offseason after this post... But remember in the sixth I believe, when Fredi had Luis Ayala and Alex Wood warming up? Lol

Possibly fifth

Moving on to the offseason after this post... But remember in the sixth I believe, when Fredi had Luis Ayala and Alex Wood warming up? Lol

Possibly fifth

Good times.

Huddy and Mac gone..should have some coin. Need to lock in Freddie and find a second baseman.

Good times.

Huddy and Mac gone..should have some coin. Need to lock in Freddie and find a second baseman.

Yeah. Bowman seems to think we will dump Uggla. I mean, if your team thinks Elliot Johnson is better than you, then you are probably done.

I hope Bethancourt is ready,and we are going to really need BJ to rebound.

Losing Meholm's contract (lol) as well, I would consider bringing Huddy back, depending on the price.

Coming back:

Medlen
Minor
Julio
Beachy ?
Wood
Hale maybe

What do you guys think we do with Gattis? Move him back to catcher primarily, or dangle him as trade bait? Guess some of that may depend on how ready Bethancourt is...

What do you guys think we do with Gattis? Move him back to catcher primarily, or dangle him as trade bait? Guess some of that may depend on how ready Bethancourt is...

Gattis will be the starting catcher with Bethancourt backing him up. Got to think the organization loves Gattis if they wil play him in LF during the f'ing postseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back