The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really have nothing else to talk about ?

It came up during a discussion about recent developments with regards to the NFL's handling of the Redskins name. They were just rattling off a list of Native American related things they thought were insensitive, and mentioned the chanting and chopping.

I didn't care for Wilbon trashing the Braves, but he sort of made up for it later in the show by bagging on the clown costumes that pass as uniforms these days. Said ND looked like they were ready to go trick or treating and that UT looked ridiculous in gray and that all these uniforms are targeted at roughly a 10 year audience. Couldn't possibly agree more with him on that one.

You know what I just realized (btw this may further your anger towards Frediot).. The Tigers just put their game one starter in a close game in the 7th inning, no harm done because their game 2 starter can start Game 5 on regular rest if needed.. So, not only did we squander Kimbrel, Medlin sat his arse on the bench and watched this whole thing unfold too

You know what I just realized (btw this may further your anger towards Frediot).. The Tigers just put their game one starter in a close game in the 7th inning, no harm done because their game 2 starter can start Game 5 on regular rest if needed.. So, not only did we squander Kimbrel, Medlin sat his arse on the bench and watched this whole thing unfold too

Yep. Minor could have pitched too.

Keep that away from TBrown. He expressed his thoughts pretty thoroughly on that.

#treadlightly

Btw, pretty much everyone agrees.

EDIT: Nevermind

Keep that away from TBrown. He expressed his thoughts pretty thoroughly on that.

#treadlightly

Btw, pretty much everyone agrees.

Hell, medlen could have pitched to Puig and uribe an minor could have pitched to skip. Then Kimbrel would have only had to get three outs. Does that appease you Fred?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back