The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crumbling Herb is pretty tough to beat, imo.

From the first album, great call.

There's probably one song in the whole world that makes me stop what I'm doing (no matter what) and forces me to start thinking about life in general, and that is Da Art of Storytellin Pt. 1. That one gets me.

There's probably one song in the whole world that makes me stop what I'm doing (no matter what) and forces me to start thinking about life in general, and that is Da Art of Storytellin Pt. 1. That one gets me.

Ya that's a good one too

So I was reading Bowman's story today, and Fredi said that he has no regrets about his decision and he would do the same thing.

So I was reading Bowman's story today, and Fredi said that he has no regrets about his decision and he would do the same thing.

Bowman needs to go ask Frank Wren about that, and what he thinks about the fact that Fredi said he'd do the same thing all over again. Then we'd know whether only Fredi needs to go, or both of them.

Great song

Bowman needs to go ask Frank Wren about that, and what he thinks about the fact that Fredi said he'd do the same thing all over again. Then we'd know whether only Fredi needs to go, or both of them.

Frank probably deflects and points to Fredi's ability to overcome all the devastating injuries and then promptly mentions the decision to go with Garcia which of course was a stroke of genius.

But seriously, I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back