The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depends what they are talking about as far as helmet. I'd assume they aren't talking about bulky football helmets but something of the full 90 variety (pictured below). If that is the case I have no problem with it as the number of players that have their career ended before they are 20 because of concussions is way too high.

The only downside is that it's going to be just about impossible to see the game. We were talking about this on here a few years ago, and I got out Google Earth to do some measuring, and from what I could tell, the closest seat in the stands would be like trying to watch a game at Neyland from the plaza behind the UC. It's a big place.

You would...

Robert Hubbs III is going to light it up this year. Vol basketball gonna be awesome this year.

At the risk of a jimmy..

So shady McCoy tweets knowshon sucks and no one decides to #ShotsFired it in here?

Hey bleeding orange,
We have a really tough matchup with our bye week this week. Personally I think we should just forfeit and get healthy. Plus, the morale will be high because we didn't get whooped. What do you think?

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back