The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first joined the site, I thought The BreakerBoy actually was a child. Based on his name and posts, I knew for sure he was no older than 15. Honestly, I'm still think that's the case.

Soooo is a girl in a bikini (swim wear) really sexual content?

Did we get a ruling on that?

The rule of thimb I'm going to use until I hear otherwise is whether or not I'd be uncomfortable with Junior standing right next to me. That poor young lady's taint rises to that level. A standard bikini shot does not. That's how I'm approaching it anyway.

The rule of thimb I'm going to use until I hear otherwise is whether or not I'd be uncomfortable with Junior standing right next to me. That poor young lady's taint rises to that level. A standard bikini shot does not. That's how I'm approaching it anyway.

Haha the taint shot even made me uncomfortable for a good 8 to 10 seconds.

No not really, it is not their fault that they had to stay in the AAC for another year[

Ohio, Eastern Kentucky, Kentucky, and FIU makes up their OOC schedule. That's on Louisville, and it's why they're going to go undefeated and not play for the national championship.

You should be proud to show Jr that taint.

That's fair and i see your point

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back