The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shocked, shocked I say, to find out that Mrs. Verc is not a fan of the mirror selfie. From all that you've said about her, I figured that'd be right up her alley.

When Mrs Verc was young and wild, digital cameras didn't exist yet. She has not exactly embraced the selfie nude shot now that she's over 40.

When Mrs Verc was young and wild, digital cameras didn't exist yet. She has not exactly embraced the selfie nude shot now that she's over 40.

Kinda figured that. I was pretty sure my intro to that post would make it extremely obvious that I was being very sarcastic.

Z's new avi

fun_police_womens_plus_size_vneck_dark_tshirt.jpg

This one cut deep Scotty.

I'll get the jimmy up in a minute idk how I lost track there.

And some may not be impressed but it's nothing for me to be ashamed of, she's a firecracker

Vol2013 showing off my trophy, this girl is a solid 6 or 7 but more so in person than that pic, it's dat ass. Thank you soccer

The guideline is ambiguous. Freak said nothing questionable in the main forums. He also said that so-called tasteful content is allowed in the off-topic forums. I do not know where the "sports forums" fall in that continuum.

The default right now seems to be that other mods seem to be deleting everything even remotely questionable from everywhere.

I realize it's confusing. One of my goals this weekend is to provide a bit more information and specific language for you guys. Part of the current issue is, I don't even understand where this imaginary line is exactly. :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back