The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the tuxedo shirt goes: so I was best man in a wedding up in Baltimore last year. The boy was very proud that his dad was best man, but when I went to get fitted for the tuxedo, he was pretty bummed out that he wasn't going to get to wear one too. So I got each of us a tuxedo t-shirt, and we wore them around Baltimore together the day before the wedding, and he thought it was awesome. He still wears his sometimes when we have company or go over to someone else's house.

I also wore the tuxedo shirt under the real tuxedo to the actual wedding, so late in the night after a high number of drinks, I took off the shirt/tie/jacket and ripped it up on the dance floor with the t-shirt on. Life of the party.

Every time I see that avatar on you, I feel like I need to go get a beer.

I always got the impression that you permanently had a beer in hand no matter what you were doing. Reading that last post is actually kinda making me sad bc I'm realizing that isn't the case.

Why do you even post in here? We despite the arguing like each other in here and arent trying to troll each other all the damn time, like you just admitted to doing in the above bolded part.

Clowning means just having fun with ya'll. I got no problems with any in here at all. I enjoy the conversation and I only mean "clowning" when I call someone out on something as a joke.

Clowning = Joking.

All love.

:hi:

As far as the tuxedo shirt goes: so I was best man in a wedding up in Baltimore last year. The boy was very proud that his dad was best man, but when I went to get fitted for the tuxedo, he was pretty bummed out that he wasn't going to get to wear one too. So I got each of us a tuxedo t-shirt, and we wore them around Baltimore the day before the wedding, and he thought it was awesome. He still wears his sometimes when we have company or go over to someone else's house.

I also wore the tuxedo shirt under the real tuxedo to the actual wedding, so late in the night after a high number of drinks, I took off the shirt/tie/jacket and ripped it up on the dance floor with the t-shirt on. Life of the party.

This is art.

I always got the impression that you permanently had a beer in hand no matter what you were doing. Reading that last post is actually kinda making me sad bc I'm realizing that isn't the case.

Like Uncle Si and his tea? I don't think anyone will understand that in here except probably GWN

Z's new avi

fun_police_womens_plus_size_vneck_dark_tshirt.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back