The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how bleedorange can watch this Oregon/Washington game and call it boring.

I just enjoy watching good defense and points coming at enough of a premium that every touchdown really means something. This game is somewhere in the middle, because both teams have gotten some stops, but I just don't see the allure of watching a game like Broncos/Cowboys last weekend where both offenses score every time they touch the ball.

I just enjoy watching good defense and points coming at enough of a premium that every touchdown really means something. This game is somewhere in the middle, because both teams have gotten some stops, but I just don't see the allure of watching a game like Broncos/Cowboys last weekend where both offenses score every time they touch the ball.

This is why you like soccer. Makes sense.

Ftr I like soccer too

Reactions: 1 person
He probably liked the Pitt/VT game this morning, 17-3.

I bet the 3-2 Miss St/Auburn a few years ago was right up his alley.

I already said earlier 17-14 or something similar is what suits my tastes best. This UF/LSU game is closer to my wheelhouse.

There's also a distinction to be made between games that feature two dominant defenses keeping the score low like LSU/Bama a couple years ago and games like the MSU/UA game you referenced that was just a matchup of two hopelessly dreadful offenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back