The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blocking pushing and shoving the opponent's db while the ball is in the air is a penalty unless well you're Oregon. Cannot stand this crap sometimes.

I love when people start threads in the FF imploring the fanbase to focus on the game this coming week and not be looking ahead to future opponents, as if a team ever lost a game because its fans looked past an opponent.

Stay away from the politics forum and you'll remain blissfully ignorant.

I'm pretty stupid but even I am definitely not dumb enough to ever venture there. I think I was in there once years ago in a stock market related thread and just looking at some of the thread titles scared me.

I'm pretty stupid but even I am definitely not dumb enough to ever venture there. I think I was in there once years ago in a stock market related thread and just looking at some of the thread titles scared me.

Every now and then there is some decent discussion that takes place over there. A few years ago there was a LONG religion thread that managed to go for weeks with interesting views from both sides without ever going off the rails into what you would expect.

However it seems like about 90% of the discourse over there is either volmav pushing his ultra conservative agenda, Lawgator pushing his ultra liberal one or TRUT philosophizing about something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back