The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never knew how many things I couldn't live without before amazon

You have Prime yet? The free shipping is life-changing. I had a box of Q-Tips delivered today. That's it. Mrs Verc asked me to pick her some up at the store, but it was easier and cheaper just to pull out the phone and have it delivered than to try to remember or make a special trip. Q-Tips from the internet.

I see. Although if your initial description was correct and Mrs V couldn't keep her hands off you, then cold balls should be the least of your worries, no? Plus....easier access.

I imagine Mrs Verc won't be able to keep her hands off me inside, but alas, that won't help much when I'm outside glowering into the darkness. She won't even take her socks off in bed, so I can't imagine she'll be out in the elements sheltering my testicles. Raw Obi Wan magentism will only get you so far.

Besides, I'm not sure I can own a robe that doesn't actually qualify as "flowing." Isn't that part of it? Otherwise you might as well just wrap up in a bath towel.

My fear about a robe is kinda like wearing pajama pants that don't have a fly closure. Gotta keep the horse in the barn until it's time to ride.

Reactions: 1 person
Leaving today on my annual pilgrimage to South Dakota to blast pheasants from the sky with my Dad and a bunch of other old men. Always a good time.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

hC0F5E70A

Anyone wish to explain the meaning of this picture to the uninformed in the room?

Even though Dooley signed him, Pig is perfect for Jones' offense.

No doubt about it. Last year I was wanting to see him move over to RB so he could get more touches. Now, between the jet sweeps, end arounds etc., he'll get those touches.

Lucky man, good for you. Enjoy shooting stuff.

I honestly don't feel good about getting paid for sitting on my ass the last two weeks. I do, however, have an additional 20 days of unpaid furlough coming my way this year, so I'm not going to complain much.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back