The Atlanta Braves Thread (Terry Pendleton Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you feel about kids losing academic scholarships for not performing academically?

If he's legitimately not performing academically -- both in terms of the absolute standards he's supposed to hit, as well as compared with other players -- then I'm fine with it. If he's being singled out and dumped because the coach wants his scholarship back, then I'm adamantly against it. Same with Saban-style fake injuries. I'd rather lose than be evil.

Please tell me the Woodford isn't actually going INTO the hot tea.

In the words of Uncle Luke of 2 Live Crew: Please don't knock it, until you try it.

Hey look buddy, I understand entirely. Woodford is best sipped, on the rocks (as are all fine bourbons and whiskeys) but Jesus H Christ man mix it up. Variety is the spice of life, Verc. It's in the Bible.

In the words of Uncle Luke of 2 Live Crew: Please don't knock it, until you try it.

Hey look buddy, I understand entirely. Woodford is best sipped, on the rocks (as are all fine bourbons and whiskeys) but Jesus H Christ man mix it up. Variety is the spice of life, Verc. It's in the Bible.

Lmao @ hey look buddy

You know that's not a real quote right?

Not until now, gives me a sad. Still one of my favorites though, I am a fan of anybody that is related to a guy that is committed to Notre Dame up until signing day and then says that his career would be better served at Houston.

I'm not suggesting that you always have to be a purist; rather, I'm suggesting that it's a waste of your good bourbon to dump it in something as overpowering as tea. I drink almost all my whiskey neat, but there's a big bottle of Bushmills white label in my cabinet whose entire purpose is to go into coffee occasionally.

I'm sad for your Woodford. It's like spending $30 on a lobster dinner and having it completely overpowered by the smell of something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back