The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbrown hates Lebron oh so much. Haha.

27 more days until I'm a millionaire boys. If you don't pick anyone a day does it break the streak?

Tbrown hates Lebron oh so much. Haha.

27 more days until I'm a millionaire boys. If you don't pick anyone a day does it break the streak?

Nope, ignores days no picks were made. Can also get one Milligan by registering for Dunkin donuts newsletter

Nah.. Tuned in just in time for Turnover James to take over

Turnovers per 36 minutes, playoffs
Kobe Bryant 2.9
LeBron James 3.0

and just for fun
Michael Jordan 3.1

James obviously has a much bigger ballhandling role than either of those guys did.

Okay, this is frigging BS now. Tonight's game suspended. They made the Braves play through it, and THEN they suspended it.

Kobe Bryant 2.9
LeBron James 3.0

and just for fun
Michael Jordan 3.1

James obviously has a much bigger ballhandling role than either of those guys did.

I bet there is a really good cliche I can insert here to combat your statistics.

-Nati

I bet there is a really good cliche I can insert here to combat your statistics.

-Nati

There's always a cliche, isn't there? The lady announcer on the frigging softball game tonight was talking "the mental aspect" of the tournament, and how it's a completely different game when the playoffs start, and all the usual BS. For 20 year old girls playing softball.

Kobe Bryant 2.9
LeBron James 3.0

and just for fun
Michael Jordan 3.1

Well.. He must have played a flawless 34 minutes because I watched 2 minutes and he coughed it up three times.

There's always a cliche, isn't there? The lady announcer on the frigging softball game tonight was talking "the mental aspect" of the tournament, and how it's a completely different game when the playoffs start, and all the usual BS. For 20 year old girls playing softball.

Well of course, the UA pitcher has a "tired arm" but she can rise to the playoff occasion and be at her best bc it's the playoffs!

Well.. He must have played a flawless 34 minutes because I watched 2 minutes and he coughed it up three times.

James had a spectacular game. The Pacers played great defense on him at the end. Looked sort of like Jordan going up against the Pistons before Phil Jackson got there.

Wade is going to have to show up or Miami is going to blow it.

"Fredi had no problem with the umps trying to get through the eighth. If anything, they were giving the Braves a chance to win in 8 innings"

You would think that he would have changed his mind about that when Vavaro stopped being able to grip the baseball.

"Fredi had no problem with the umps trying to get through the eighth. If anything, they were giving the Braves a chance to win in 8 innings"

You would think that he would have changed his mind about that when Vavaro stopped being able to grip the baseball.

I think Fredi is just acknowledging that once the top of the 8th started, the Umpires were kind of stuck. Still, it's a travesty that they forced the Braves to play in that. I'd rather have a suspended game and have to revert back to the score after 7 than putting players at risk like that. I don't know how Varvaro was managing to throw strikes with any sort of velocity.

I've been to a game that was suspended mid-inning with runners on before. As soon as it became obvious Vavaro couldn't grip the ball, the tarp should have come out. If you have to suspend it till today, fine. But you can't play through that unless it's 5-0 and the teams don't meet again all year.

If there is video online, y'all need to see the horrible call from the Rangers vs. Mariners game last night. Rangers got credit for turning a 3-6-3 DP yet the 1B didn't have his foot on the bag AND the pitcher (for some reason) intercepted the throw anyway. After they realized they got the out call, the pitcher and 1B walked away, playing it cool, the ball clearly in the pitcher's glove.

Really going to be a good champions league final today. Though, I'm a little dissapointed Gotze won't be playing for Dortmund

So tonight's game still looks to be at 6:15, will they play the suspended innings before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back