The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of the people that talk about the peanut butter shake at sonic on here tried the Peanut butter and Bacon shake? Just realized they had it...

No but i had a bacon sundae at Burger King, it was good at first, but it got to be a bit much

Last edited:
No but i had a bacon sundae at Burger King, it was good at first, but it to be a bit much

Yeah, that is kind of what I was expecting. Also, I can eat a lot of food for the 1720 calories that are in that bacon peanut butter shake

Hey Verc or anyone else who follows club soccer. Who is a good Euro club team to root for? i.e. not tools, d bags, or the equivalent of Cardinals fans.

Hey Verc or anyone else who follows club soccer. Who is a good Euro club team to root for? i.e. not tools, d bags, or the equivalent of Cardinals fans.

Not Verc, but as far as german bundesliga I have liked Dortmund for years. Not a lot of arogant pricks with a bunch of money, they find good players when they are young and build from that. As far as English Premier league have always been partial to Everton and Tottenham, though with Everton's mangager being gone who knows what the future holds for them. In Italian Series A, I've been following Roma pretty closely lately.

I wish I had a good answer. I haven't been able to just conjure up a rooting interest in a team out of nowhere. It needs to be an English team because that's about all you can follow here without getting a special TV package. It can't be one of the traditional powers because all the Euro guys at the pub will give you crap about being a frontrunner. All I've been able to muster so far is a rooting interest for the American individual players' teams, but that always goes away once they get moved. I got nothing.

I wish I had a good answer. I haven't been able to just conjure up a rooting interest in a team out of nowhere. It needs to be an English team because that's about all you can follow here without getting a special TV package. It can't be one of the traditional powers because all the Euro guys at the pub will give you crap about being a frontrunner. All I've been able to muster so far is a rooting interest for the American individual players' teams, but that always goes away once they get moved. I got nothing.

On that note, ESPN losing the premier league is about the greatest thing for soccer on american TV. NBC sports coverage of the premier league next year is going to be far better than any other previous offerings.

NBC outlines vast Premier League coverage with new TV deal - Soccer - Richard Deitsch - SI.com

Reactions: 2 people
I wouldn't have him up in every 8th. I would only get him up when things got sketchy. I think sometimes the game needs saving in an inning other than the 9th. The 8th inning started as 5-3. If Ankiel doesn't strikeout, David Wright bats with the go ahead run in scoring position. No way I have him facing anyone but Kimbrel.

No way I run Kimbrel out there in those conditions.

I don't understand why Dante wasn't booked for the foul in the box, which would have been two yellows. Bayern should have been down a man the rest of the game.

Not Verc, but as far as german bundesliga I have liked Dortmund for years. Not a lot of arogant pricks with a bunch of money, they find good players when they are young and build from that. As far as English Premier league have always been partial to Everton and Tottenham, though with Everton's mangager being gone who knows what the future holds for them. In Italian Series A, I've been following Roma pretty closely lately.

Awesome. I'd like to follow just have NO IDEA where to start.

I love baseball.

I really shouldn't watch "Moneyball" before work. I then spend my 8 hours convincing myself to change my degree from Business Admin to Sports Management

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back