The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
according to braves announcer this would be a great time for Grilli's first blown save

If by "always," you mean the post-Skip/Pete incarnation of Chip and Joe, then yes.

If you're going back far enough to include Skip and Pete, then it's time to drop the gloves.

Yeah, that is what I meant.

Radio announcers aren't bad though.

Last edited:
"reed was with the cubs so you figure he's seen a ton of melancon"

1 career AB before tonight.

I ain't complainin or nuttin but did the pirates OF realize Danny Forearms was on 2nd and not 3rd? That sure looked like a deep pop fly off the bat.

The Braves postgame show should really be a little better. Jerome Jurenovich is awkward as hell. Brian Jordan is to the English language what Chef Boyardee is to fine Italian cuisine. Paul Byrd sounds like he's coming off a bender. You basically leave it on with the volume low and hope to look up in time to see what Elizabeth Moreau is wearing that night.

Wow, so Tony Basilio is getting the boot at 1180?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Never really cared for him, but given the stations track record I'll be surprised if they upgrade. Probably going to go the route of if you were a good athlete you will be a good anchor no matter how dumb you are. Getting tired of every station from espn all the way down to local talk radio taking this approach

Never really cared for him, but given the stations track record I'll be surprised if they upgrade. Probably going to go the route of if you were a good athlete you will be a good anchor no matter how dumb you are. Getting tired of every station from espn all the way down to local talk radio taking this approach

Have to say that my former daily consumption of sports talk radio is one of the few casualties of parenthood that I don't miss at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back