The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally forgot to pick today and the two I would have picked would have been nailed

You're crazy. I like you, but you're crazy.

He cray cray.

It's pure genius.

Mr. Pink: Hey, why am I Mr. Pink?
Joe: Because you're a ******
Mr. Pink: Why can't we pick our own colors?
Joe: No way, no way. Tried it once, doesn't work. You got four guys all fighting over who's gonna be Mr. Black, but they don't know each other, so nobody wants to back down. No way. I pick. You're Mr. Pink. Be thankful you're not Mr. Yellow.
Mr. Brown: Yeah, but Mr. Brown is a little too close to Mr. S hit
Mr. Pink: Mr. Pink sounds like Mr. Pussy. How 'bout if I'm Mr. Purple? That sounds good to me. I'll be Mr. Purple.
Joe: You're not Mr. Purple. Some guy on some other job is Mr. Purple. Youre Mr. PINK.
Mr. White: Who cares what your name is?
Mr. Pink: Yeah, that's easy for your to say, you're Mr. White. You have a cool-sounding name. Alright look, if it's no big deal to be Mr. Pink, you wanna trade?
Joe: Hey! NOBODY'S trading with ANYBODY. This ain't a damn F'ING city council meeting, you know. Now listen up, Mr. Pink. There's two ways you can go on this job: my way or the highway. Now what's it gonna be, Mr. Pink?
Mr. Pink: Jesus Christ, Joe, f'ing forget about it. It's beneath me. I'm Mr. Pink. Let's move on.
Joe: I'll move on when I feel like it... All you guys got the damn message?... I'm so damn mad, hollering at you guys I can hardly talk. Pssh. Let's go to work.

I thought the same when i saw it 2 months ago. Im sure it was bad ass is 93 or whenever it was made

Same deal as Pulp Ficition. The plot of those movies wasn't the point; the shocking dialogue/situations was the point. What constitutes being shocking has changed dramatically in the last 20 years. I think Pulp Fiction holds up better than Reservoir Dogs (and I liked it better at the time) because it's funnier, but both of them feel hopelessly dated now because the stuff that used to be so completely over the top isn't anymore.

Same deal as Pulp Ficition. The plot of those movies wasn't the point; the shocking dialogue/situations was the point. What constitutes being shocking has changed dramatically in the last 20 years. I think Pulp Fiction holds up better than Reservoir Dogs (and I liked it better at the time) because it's funnier, but both of them feel hopelessly dated now because the stuff that used to be so completely over the top isn't anymore.

Agree. Still think Reservoir Dogs is QT's best movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back