The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if serious

(another one of those "just looked so fun, i had to try it" things)

Haha bingo

Good luck tonight. I've never cheered for the spurs before in my life..until now. Hopefully I can bring you as much luck as I've brought Noch's Bruins

Haha bingo

Good luck tonight. I've never cheered for the spurs before in my life..until now. Hopefully I can bring you as much luck as I've brought Noch's Bruins

Wait, im confused because i don't keep up with hockey, was that sarcasm or are they winning?

All the sudden outrage over the NSA keeping everyone's phone records is hilarious. This crap started on September 12, 2001. The people freaking out like this is something new have apparently been kidding themselves.

Verc committing a cardinal sin. Pulling politics into the Braves thread. Bar rules apply here.

If you ain't no punk holla' we want pre-nup
WE WANT PRE-NUP!, yeah
It's something that you need to have
'Cause when she leave yo' ass she gon' leave with half

Reactions: 3 people
3accb3d224022bb9c59fea351a9f574c_view.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Not totally true. You're stretching it out. Some of his complaints are reasonable (permanent alimony, paternity testing, etc.).

Not everything he starts a thread about is wrong. But that doesn't meant that there isn't a constant theme to most of it: that women are greedy, untrustworthy, and out to get you. Everything he posts is out of that same songbook.

I'm gonna watch the MLB draft, but I wish they still did the old fashioned way. You signed players.

I love this idea:

We're not going to keep you in suspense any longer. The draft alternative we're proposing is very simple:

1. Assign every team a spending cap. (This limits costs, which will please owners.)

2. Allot the spending cap for each team based on where they finished in the standings the year before, allowing the worst teams to spend more in the draft than the best teams. (This helps maintain competitive balance.)

3. Let the free market reign.

The MLB draft doesn't work and is quite possibly immoral; it's time to replace it - Grantland

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back