The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently he's cleaned up his mechanics. I guess the Braves think so, too. They wouldn't take a closer in the first. I've learned to trust them when it comes to pitching, haha.

Yeah, we'll see. Know they weren't going to take a high school pitcher which took Clarkin off the board. Don't think it is a bad pick by any means, but the braves could very well become one of the teams regretting passing on Manaea. The ceiling he showed in the cape was 10x what Hursh has ever shown.

Yeah, we'll see. Know they weren't going to take a high school pitcher which took Clarkin off the board. Don't think it is a bad pick by any means, but the braves could very well become one of the teams regretting passing on Manaea. The ceiling he showed in the cape was 10x what Hursh has ever shown.

No idea why he fell to 34, but I'm going to assume there's a decent reason. Hopefully Hursh can develop his secondary offerings. Apparently he touched 103 in the CWS.

When I was younger, it used to irritate the hell out of me that my dad always rooted for the old guys, for no other reason other than that they were old. I have apparently arrived. I am rooting for the Spurs to win, mostly because I want to see Tim Duncan get another ring.

The big silver lining if the Heat win, however, is that the more LeBron wins, the more they shut up about him about him on ESPN. Which is an unequivocal good.

Don't care for or against LBJ but I'd really like to see him pull off an Oscar Robertson season one year. Only person I think I've ever seen who could pull it off.

I think he would like to too. He'd rather share the ball than score. Theres not many superstars out there like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back