The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
My all star team so far. I'll pick online first of July.

NL

C Posey
1B Goldschmidt
2B Carpenter
3B Wright
SS Tulo
OF CarGo
OF Gomez
OF Braun

AL

C Mauer
1B Davis
2B Pedroia
3B Cabrera
SS Peralta
OF Trout
OF Bautista
OF Jones

My all star team so far. I'll pick online first of July.

NL

C Posey
1B Goldschmidt
2B Carpenter
3B Wright
SS Tulo
OF CarGo
OF Gomez
OF Braun

AL

C Mauer
1B Davis
2B Pedroia
3B Cabrera
SS Peralta
OF Trout
OF Bautista
OF Jones

AL third base is absolutely ridiculous this year. Rios may be involved for me instead of Simply. As always, I have no idea what the criteria should be for stuff like this. "best first 3 months?" "best chance for me to... win one game?" I dunno. Building the bench and thinking about those scenarios obviously makes it all come together.

AL third base is absolutely ridiculous this year. Rios may be involved for me instead of Simply. As always, I have no idea what the criteria should be for stuff like this. "best first 3 months?" "best chance for me to... win one game?" I dunno. Building the bench and thinking about those scenarios obviously makes it all come together.

Machado would get it any other year. I wish I could just move Machado to shortstop honestly.

Machado would get it any other year. I wish I could just move Machado to shortstop honestly.

Yep. If I were really making a team that would probably happen. Or someone else.

Machado may not even be the #2 candidate though.

Yep. If I were really making a team that would probably happen. Or someone else.

Machado may not even be the #2 candidate though.

Longoria, Seager, Donaldson, and Beltre are all having great seasons too. Donaldson is probably having the least heralded year. Very good D along with a .324/.393/.521 line

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back