The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
La stella is .363/.446/.513 on the year still. He needs a promotion soon.

Can he play third? If he can play third, I'd give him a shot.

He's got a .323/.376/.462 line in Double A. I'd like to see him in Triple A first.

Can he play third? If he can play third, I'd give him a shot.

He's got a .323/.376/.462 line in Double A. I'd like to see him in Triple A first.

I don't think his defense at second is very impressive, but it's gotten better. He's also supposed to be hitting with more power. Regardless, he's got amazing plate discipline.

I don't think his defense at second is very impressive, but it's gotten better. He's also supposed to be hitting with more power. Regardless, he's got amazing plate discipline.

.463 slugging isn't shabby by any stretch of the imagination. He's only played 25 games.

I'd like to put him in the 8th spot and see what he can do.

Simmons
Heyward
Upton
Freeman
Uggla
McCann
Upton
La Stella

He can't be worse defensively than Johnson.

.463 slugging isn't shabby by any stretch of the imagination. He's only played 25 games.

I'd like to put him in the 8th spot and see what he can do.

Simmons
Heyward
Upton
Freeman
Uggla
McCann
Upton
La Stella

He can't be worse defensively than Johnson.

Agreed. They need to do something with him. He's 24.

You posted a head shot of a female who was A) siting in a minivan, B) accompanied by a very young-looking girl, and C) making a high-school girl duckface face. She might as well have been wearing a Dora The Explorer t-shirt.

Initial photographs were suspect. Also, I believe verc said ninth grade, not 9, but I could be wrong

You posted a head shot of a female who was A) siting in a minivan, B) accompanied by a very young-looking girl, and C) making a high-school girl duckface face. She might as well have been wearing a Dora The Explorer t-shirt.

Lol the very young looking girl is her older sister.

Lol the very young looking girl is her older sister.

Hm. Well, I've always been attracted to women who dress and make themselves up to look like grown women, not middle schoolers, so I'm probably a poor judge. I guess somebody's got to keep the Barely Legal Teen sites in business though.

Note to self, do not slap lawyer's ass in Florida courtroom.

ku-medium.gif

Chad Johnson was just kicked out of a Florida courtroom ... after the former NFL star playfully slapped his male lawyer's ass — a move that ENRAGED the judge, TMZ has learned. ...

During the hearing, the judge and Chad's lawyer were about to finalize the terms of Chad's punishment — terms that were pretty favorable to Chad.

But the whole thing fell apart at the last minute, when the judge asked Chad if he was satisfied with his attorney — and the ex-NFL star reached back and playfully slapped his lawyer's ass.

The judge — who lost her patience — suddenly announced that Chad's deal was OFF ... and kicked him out of the courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back