The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
facebook_-241375632_zps922c2523.jpg

Boy, I'm glad I missed all that. THANK GOD I CAN READ DELETED POSTS.

Did one newbie really just parachute in here and complain that a guy whose first VN post was last night is part of the Braves Clique?

Was like he thought he was closer to the wall than he really was...

TBrown, how you feel about the whole Hollins situation in Memphis? I don't follow the NBA as closely as y'all do....seems odd, though....

It's a bit of a pickle for sure. Hate to send Beachy straight to the pen if he's right. What else do you do, other than get Maholm out? Send Maholm to the pen?

Team Tennessee, which is basically the best players in the state of Tennessee high school baseball are insanely talented. They haven't lost yet and just run ruled the entire country of Canada. The baseball talent Tennessee is putting out is ridiculous. Hell, Tennessee athletes period are trending towards the top in all sports.

It's a bit of a pickle for sure. Hate to send Beachy straight to the pen if he's right. What else do you do, other than get Maholm out? Send Maholm to the pen?

I now believe Beachy to the pen is out of question. They wouldn't be stretching him out. Be nice to get a above average bullpen arm for Maholm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back