The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Tennessee, which is basically the best players in the state of Tennessee high school baseball are insanely talented. They haven't lost yet and just run ruled the entire country of Canada. The baseball talent Tennessee is putting out is ridiculous. Hell, Tennessee athletes period are trending towards the top in all sports.

I've noticed in my neck of the woods that Tennessee is starting to get a lot of transplants from other parts of the South.

That has a lot to do with it for sure

I read that article Wu posted about Butch and his recruiting. This might be the perfect time to actually starting building a fence. 2014/2015 is apparently loaded with Tennessee talent and Butch is really setting up a fence.

I read that article Wu posted about Butch and his recruiting. This might be the perfect time to actually starting building a fence. 2014/2015 is apparently loaded with Tennessee talent and Butch is really setting up a fence.

Oh yeah, 2016 and 2017 in Nashville alone is going to be embarrassing loaded with 4 and maybe even a couple 5 stars. And that's just one city. Same for 2015.

Oh yeah, 2016 and 2017 in Nashville alone is going to be embarrassing loaded with 4 and maybe even a couple 5 stars. And that's just one city. Same for 2015.

Finally. It pisses me off that Georgia gets 8/10 top prospects from the state every year and they get a top ten class.

Got rid of him at the right time. Poor Viz tho.

It's too early to write him off. The Cubs are already out of it, so there's no sense rushing him back. But yeah, enough arm trouble is stacking up that it's getting hard to see him being able to start 30 games a year.

It's too early to write him off. The Cubs are already out of it, so there's no sense rushing him back. But yeah, enough arm trouble is stacking up that it's getting hard to see him being able to start 30 games a year.

I'll be shocked if he's ever a year by year starter in the big leagues.

Minimal shot at Karl. Not a roster fit. Does have a front office connection though-a higher up he worked with in Denver is now in memphis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back