The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll gladly take that .350 career OBP at the leadoff spot and gold glove defense at third any day.

I'm pretty sure that OBP is floated on one season. He won a GG in his best offensive year, joke. I wouldn't pay him or the padres asking price.

I'm pretty sure that OBP is floated on one season. He won a GG in his best offensive year, joke. I wouldn't pay him or the padres asking price.

Yes. One outlier season of great surrounded by years of average.

He had a .374 OBP in 2011 and a career 10% walk rate. And he's always rated as a solid defender even before the gold glove. He can lead off too.

I have no idea who Ted Koppel is.

And "dropped" is a pretty common word when referring to albums today.

Oh well, doesn't matter.

That's what's funny. Saying an album "dropped" has gone from silly, "dank sauce"-quality lingo to something mainstream that normal people say unironically. It's funny to see how the language changes, is all.

That's what's funny. Saying an album "dropped" has gone from silly, "dank sauce"-quality lingo to something mainstream that normal people say unironically. It's funny to see how the language changes, is all.

Okay, I gotcha now. :hi:

I didn't get to watch today, was Wood bad? Only 3 IP? Stat line didn't look bad, except for 3 walks

No he was good. Pitch count got high with the walks (his new glasses were bothering him). He had a blister and hasn't started since 5/25 so he got the hook around 70 pitches. Chris Johnson cost him his only run

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back