The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean... Was it not obvious who they were going to ? Don't like the long flare screen right there

Fourth tripdub of the finals?

Also Allen's "yeahhhhhh boyyyyyyy" look after that tying three is awesome.

Hey, what happened to Tim Duncan? Did he score a point in the 4th quarter or OT?

My dad and I noticed that he had nothing in the 4th quarter. It's like he spent everything he had in the first half and hoped Leonard/Ginobli/Parker would carry them in the second. Leonard played well, Ginobli had nothing, and Parker was shut out except for the 45 seconds in the 4th quarter.

Bill Simmons compared that game to the 86 Sox/Mets, Bill Buckner game. The trophy was in the tunnel by the court, the court was roped off.....wow

Bill Simmons compared that game to the 86 Sox/Mets, Bill Buckner game. The trophy was in the tunnel by the court, the court was roped off.....wow

I will NEVER understand why Duncan wasn't in that last possession.

Anyone watching Pop's presser?

Media member - coach how will you get the team ready for game 7?

Pop - a bus will pull up, we'll get on it, it'll pull up to the arena, we'll get out and play the game.

I saw something saying hes not a suspect but a vehicle involved was rented to him

They searched the car.. And then got a warrant to search his house.

I think the bolded was the initial statement to try to take the sting out of the media coverage. When cops are searching your primary residence..that's not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back