The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a code to slapping another man on the ass at/during a sporting event Brown. You have to respect the code. You don't smile number one, number two a man to man ass slap should not be accompanied by a hug. It's an either or situation. Number 3, it is never a slight lingering tap, rather a reaffirming pat/slap. Number 4, if you have a look of pure unadultured jubilation while hugging and groping another man's can.. you are bordering on sexual assault.

Reactions: 1 person
If every action you ever made during a sporting event were captured still frame by still frame, I could easily make the case that you, along with everyone else, were creepily awkward and/or homosexual.

There is a code to slapping another man on the ass at/during a sporting event Brown. You have to respect the code. You don't smile number one, number two a man to man ass slap should not be accompanied by a hug. It's an either or situation. Number 3, it is never a slight lingering tap, rather a reaffirming pat/slap. Number 4, if you have a look of pure unadultured jubilation while hugging and groping another man's can.. you are bordering on sexual assault.
Good game Scotty. (Slap)

Reactions: 1 person
If every action you ever made during a sporting event were captured still frame by still frame, I could easily make the case that you, along with everyone else, were creepily awkward and/or homosexual.

Are we talking about during the strenuous rigors of (of oh say) boxing out for example or post-sporting action encounters. I can agree on the first and somewhat agree on the second under the binding condition that a) Said person does not have repeat offender status of producing creepily awkward and/or homosexualisitic pictures that borders on the absurd (ie Christopher Bosh).

Are we talking about during the strenuous rigors of (of oh say) boxing out for example or post-sporting action encounters. I can agree on the first and somewhat agree on the second under the binding condition that a) Said person does not have repeat offender status of producing creepily awkward and/or homosexualisitic pictures that borders on the absurd (ie Christopher Bosh).

No doubt bosh has more than his far share of highly questionably activities. I don't think that picture with ray Allen is one

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back