The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah. Leonard went 19 and 16 bothered Lebron a lot all series and is a second year player. Yeesh.

tumblr_moq6qhF6m51rrldiro1_400.gif

So weird to hear Tim Duncan speak words

Timmy played his great basketball, Tony Parker no shows being too busy with Brent Barry's wife, and Manu gets butterfingers, yet all anyone will talk about was the missed shot.

That sucks. Tim played awesome.

The recruiting forum is turning into the football forum. So many more ignorant posters over there now. Its all bs talk and arguing with minimal information or legit discussion. No longer a fan

Reporter - Lebron, when you're making shots like that, you're unstoppable, I'm sure you agree

Lebron - Yeah i am....hahaha, you said it

Great series.

The absolute no show by Tony Parker in this game was appalling.

James is the best perimeter defender in the NBA and he basically shut Parker down two games in a row.

While scoring 30+ in both games on the offensive end.

Playing with Wade for three years has turned LeBron into an insufferable whiner, but holy hell does he have a wide range of basketball skills.

James is the best perimeter defender in the NBA and he basically shut Parker down two games in a row.

While scoring 30+ in both games on the offensive end.

Playing with Wade for three years has turned LeBron into an insufferable whiner, but holy hell does he have a wide range of basketball skills.

Yes. NBA players are such little *****es now. It's sad.

Oh, and don't forget a Triple-Dub in game 6 and 12 boards in Game 7 to go with over 50% shooting. Geesh.

The recruiting forum is turning into the football forum. So many more ignorant posters over there now. Its all bs talk and arguing with minimal information or legit discussion. No longer a fan

My friend, the recruiting forum has been worse than the football forum the entire seven years I've been a member here. You must have joined at an uncharacteristically decent period. It has not deteriorated; it has reverted to the mean.

Reactions: 1 person
My friend, the recruiting forum has been worse than the football forum the entire seven years I've been a member here. You must have joined at an uncharacteristically decent period. It has not deteriorated; it has reverted to the mean.

Fair enough. Maybe I was just ignorant to the stupidity that actually happened over there. Either way, not a fan anymore. There are only a handful of posters I like over there now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back