The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
youre a bucs fan? yes! more sanity to this thread. enjoy a grizz game

Yessir! You a Bucs fan? I can't see your teams on mobile. I woukd say I'm a bandwagon Grizz fan. I root for em. I was always a fan of KG so that's who I've been rooting for, but he's about to retire and I need a new team

@ajcbraves: #Braves B.J. Upton is working w/ coaches Walker and Fletcher on his swing, trying to get front foot down, etc. Out of lineup to focus on it

Benched.

I thought The Grey blew donkey but only about 58% of the time. The rest wasnt horrible.

Yessir! You a Bucs fan? I can't see your teams on mobile. I woukd say I'm a bandwagon Grizz fan. I root for em. I was always a fan of KG so that's who I've been rooting for, but he's about to retire and I need a new team

Absolutely.. As a kid I loved the jerseys and shotgun sweep with warrick Dunn was unstoppable. Been a fan ever since

I'm always on mobile too. I logged in earlier and saw Bucs as one of your teams. Mine are Grizz braves vols but Bucs are my nfl team for sure

@ajcbraves: #Braves B.J. Upton is working w/ coaches Walker and Fletcher on his swing, trying to get front foot down, etc. Out of lineup to focus on it

Benched.

I thought The Grey blew donkey but only about 58% of the time. The rest wasnt horrible.

Good...exactly what they should be doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back