The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching the 2009 Star Trek movie with the boy to see if he wants to go see the new one tomorrow. Holy damn he would want to throw up at how slow the original TV series was.

Not sure about Reed, but Laird has a 2 year contract doesn't he?

Yeah, they won't eat the money with Laird since he has a 2 yr deal. Reed is only signed for this year, with a club options for next year.

As far as i know, Fredi doesn't want a rookie pitcher pitching to a rookie catcher. And i guess he usually pitches against lefties so they want a right handed bat. Im probably wrong on part of that?

Teheran had a good outing in spring training, with Laird catching, so Fredi has went with it since then. Laird is also the dumbass who thought it would be a good idea to scrap Julio's Change up though.

I used to think Westerns were slow and boring, but after my dad passed and after playing Red Dead Redemption (sounds stupid, I know), I really enjoy a good one.

But a cheesy one can be quite disdainful.

Its weird that last night i watched Hit & Run on Netflix, a character was in witness protection and changed his name to Charles Bronson and tonight you mention him. I don't recall ever hearing of him before

I watched hit and run a couple weeks ago. Wasn't awful

I used to think Westerns were slow and boring, but after my dad passed and after playing Red Dead Redemption (sounds stupid, I know), I really enjoy a good one.

Cheesy western = Silverado

I liked Red Dead Redemption. It got lost though :/

Going with Chris Johnson.

Since this is all for fun and I'm never going to win, I'm just going to pick Braves guys.

I like Johnson against Buehrle

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back