The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I'm a fan of switching it up every once in a blue moon. I'm not a huge fan of that though

I don't really get too worked up about anything that they eventually do with the uniform, I just want us to be good at playing the actual game again. That being said, if I'm giving my opinion, I don't think there really needs to be any messing around with the helmet.

I'm not a fan of black uni's at UT, but these are the closest I've seen that are ok

Attachments

• UT-2.jpg
    UT-2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 2
About the only thing I might be interested in seeing as a possible alteration to the helmet would be if we took the exact same design and color pattern but did it with that matte finish. I'm not sure it would even work with our helmet but I will admit that I tend to like that look on other teams so I wouldn't mind just seeing a version of it.

About the only thing I might be interested in seeing as a possible alteration to the helmet would be if we took the exact same design and color pattern but did it with that matte finish. I'm not sure it would even work with our helmet but I will admit that I tend to like that look on other teams so I wouldn't mind just seeing a version of it.

I wouldn't totally mind flat orange helmet with white power T. Not sure what we do with the rest of the uniform to switch it up though.

I wouldn't totally mind flat orange helmet with white power T. Not sure what we do with the rest of the uniform to switch it up though.

If they did that I wouldn't be up in arms but I still prefer to keep the orange T on white.

Just found dbake on twitter, you guys. He's the only person in the world that's tweeted #DesIn13 .. #Natitude

0stargeneral just asked if taking Jerome Dews would effect Dillon Bates when he decides to choose his school...

Words cannont express how much of an idiot that guy is

Definitely like the matte finish on the helmet...black, white, or orange.

I'd love a matte white helmet to go with the all-white unis. Orange letters and numbers trimmed in a thin black outline. Sweetness.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back