The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be in ATL this weekend. I'm planning on catching a Braves-Reds game. Any advice on best place to buy tickets or good places to sit? It's been a few years since I've been to Turner.

I'll be in ATL this weekend. I'm planning on catching a Braves-Reds game. Any advice on best place to buy tickets or good places to sit? It's been a few years since I've been to Turner.

If you go to a day game, sit on the third base side. Other than that, it's all good

Nati should have to rock the Jimmy avi for just now*coming back*to the Braves thread, when he could have came back weeks ago.

I think this should be nati's avi until further notice.

dunce_cap.jpg

If you go to a day game, sit on the third base side. Other than that, it's all good

^^^
Excellent advice.

Just go on stubhub and find an instant download ticket in an even numbered section ending in something between 02 and 24. Personally, I like the 200 level from about row 9 up in the dry. Sometimes you can even catch a good deal on 300 level club seating during the week.

"Florida Man Secretly Films Naked Stepdaughter In Bathroom; Says He Just Wanted To See If She Had New Tattoo"

Reminds me of a Pastor that called the insurance company I used to work for to report a possible claim he had created because he "anointed a girl with oil in my office" and then followed that up with "I ended up kind of having to massage it in because I accidentally used too much oil".

Reminds me of a Pastor that called the insurance company I used to work for to report a possible claim he had created because he "anointed a girl with oil in my office" and then followed that up with "I ended up kind of having to massage it in because I accidentally used too much oil".

Just doing the Lord's work.

Two terrible days in the Pyrenees, and then he had an awful time trial yesterday.

I knew the climbs had not been too kind to him but I missed his performance in the time trial.

I did get to see a little today on a quick stop at the house just in time to see Cavendish continue his frustrating ride this year.

Does anybody really think that Puig won't make a mysterious last minute push to win?

I thought this too but having lead the whole way and being the number one trending topic for the duration of this contest, it would be really fishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back