[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggNymSJ52Fw[/youtube]

#FreeArcher

Now three dead, ONE IN JAIL, it seem right now I'm the only one alive
To all my soldiers before me, may ya'll rest in peace
When He took three, took my soul, just the bodies
He at the crossroads guide us out to the rest of me
Wishin I could rewind time like demos

AND1 Mixtape: Golf Edition anybody?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a-m5yqL_M-c#![/youtube]

And, if you don't want to spend 4:00+ minutes of your life watching some Frenchman with entirely too much time on his hands, I will specifically say that the trick at the 3:00 minute mark is pretty cool.

AND1 Mixtape: Golf Edition anybody?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a-m5yqL_M-c#![/youtube]

And, if you don't want to spend 4:00+ minutes of your life watching some Frenchman with entirely too much time on his hands, I will specifically say that the trick at the 3:00 minute mark is pretty cool.

That is pretty cool.

Bowman openly criticizing Fredi? Haven't seen that much.

@mlbbowman: Fascination with Francisco playing this frequently has passed the baffling stage. He's hit .167 w/ 1 HR, 1 2B and 24 Ks in his last 48 ABs

@ajcbraves: Beachy went 5 IP in his second official ml rehab outing today in Single-A Rome 3H, 0 ER, 1BB, 3 K. 7 groundouts, 3 flyouts. faced 18 batters

I agree with Bowman on Juan.I like Pena's bat left handed.Beachy says he feels great, so thats good to hear. Shouldn't be too much longer.

Also, Walden is back today.

Wait, Toronto again? What?

Hate hate hate the way scheduling goes these days. Bud Selig sucks.

I meant to post this after your indulgent affair with the Cool Ranch Doritos Taco, but I couldn't find it. It's Cormac's take on Taco Bell, its off that "Yelping w/ Cormac" site.

Cormac M. | Author | Lost in the chaparral, NM

One star.

They left him there in the cell. Delirious. Speaking of crazy things. Wild things. The guards would not touch him. As if his blaspheme would taint all in his presence.

We do not know how many days passed. The villagers assumed that the man had been shot. Many claimed to have seen his corpse. But finally a visitor came. He was a man from the restaurant. The guard introduced him as assistant manager Marty. Marty spoke to the prisoner with friendly words. Of a terrible misunderstanding. Of regret. For the taco. For his experience at the restaurant. That perhaps some reckoning could be made. Some settling of accounts. Perhaps a ten dollar gift certificate.

And the man who ate the taco rose for the first time in days. Unsteady on his ruined leg. What could he say? After what had occurred. The struggle and the lives lost and the villages left smoldering and glowing as if the earth’s integument was torn and hell laid bare.

He told Marty that his parlay was with no man or restaurant chain but with God. That no ten dollar gift certificate could recompense for an abomination that left mankind orphaned and Godless and wandering in a barren and eternal wasteland. That the taco could no more be unmade than time stopped. Than the deserts flooded with water.

Marty said nothing and turned to leave but the man stopped him. He asked Marty what had become of the taco. And the assistant manager said that it had been burned and the ashes spread at night. The man who ate the taco laughed at this. He laughed and would not stop even when the priest came. And they took him to the yard and there he was shot and at last he stopped laughing.

The villagers heard a bell tolling. Even though the church had been burned and the bell melted. And for years they would hear this bell ringing. This clarion call. And it came to be known as the bell of the taco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back