The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
This teams bench is insane. I mean Reed Johnson is a 4th OF on most clubs and he can't even crack the top 5 here if you consider Gattis an OFer.

This teams bench is insane. I mean Reed Johnson is a 4th OF on most clubs and he can't even crack the top 5 here if you consider Gattis an OFer.

I consider Gattis whatever the hell he wants to be. And I forgot which game it was earlier this season, but the announcers talked about Pena as a Yankee, he was stuck behind A-Rod, Jeter, and Cano....that would suck, especially in the AL

Don sutton thinks Freeman's career high (season) HR total will be 40. I just don't see it. I'm more inclined to think we'll see 27-28 one year with 40 doubles

Don sutton thinks Freeman's career high (season) HR total will be 40. I just don't see it. I'm more inclined to think we'll see 27-28 one year with 40 doubles

A good year in which plays 150+ games I can see him cracking 30. I still think at the end of the day when he and Heyward hang the cleats up F5F has the better offensive numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back