The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just brushed up on recruiting. What I learned:

All the very good players we currently either lead or are finalists for better hurry up and commit before our class fills up with even better, nameless prospects that we aren't even recruiting.

Got it.

"I don't want anybody to pick me up off waivers. I want to go to China, or coach, or play arena league football."

Metta World Peace

"I don't want anybody to pick me up off waivers. I want to go to China, or coach, or play arena league football."

Metta World Peace

Lol, i was reading some of his tweets yesterday. He said hes gonna play baseball or hockey and that hes amnestying all his old stuff. Dude is crazy lol

Yo Wu, is that burninorange cat actually legit?

Yeah he doesn't post often but he knows some stuff. I think he said before he is friends with people in the AD. He is usually pretty spot on, but it is recruiting so nothing is ever certain. I would take his info as "This is what he has been told by someone who knows, but I'm still slightly skeptical. " That's what I do at least lol

Yeah he doesn't post often but he knows some stuff. I think he said before he is friends with people in the AD. He is usually pretty spot on, but it is recruiting so nothing is ever certain. I would take his info as "This is what he has been told by someone who knows, but I'm still slightly skeptical. " That's what I do at least lol

Hope so, I actually believe the one the guy who keeps calling Barnett. The one who "knows" the Brentwood coaches.

Hope so, I actually believe the one the guy who keeps calling Barnett. The one who "knows" the Brentwood coaches.

So do I. Hope it's true, he would be big. If they commit next weekend like BurninOrange said they would, this place will erupt. And we would start the season with like 5 spots left in the class, which would be Cray Cray

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back