The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
GA or Verc, I posted a gif in the Eric Lauderdale thread of a jar of peanut butter dancing because he talked about how on his last visit he loved the homemade peanut butter.

So, why would it get deleted? Lol I'm not even mad about it, just thought it was funny lol

GA or Verc, I posted a gif in the Eric Lauderdale thread of a jar of peanut butter dancing because he talked about how on his last visit he loved the homemade peanut butter.

So, why would it get deleted? Lol I'm not even mad about it, just thought it was funny lol
Looks like a mod deleted it because it was showing up blank, from what I can tell.

your pic looks like it came from a site that doesn't allow hotlinking. All it said was "Please go to funnyjunk to view this image"

here's what the board sees

Attachments

• misspic.jpg
    misspic.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
I'm willing to take the jimmy if this has already been mentioned because it needs to be mentioned every fifteen minutes. Jordanny valdespin is the inaugural member of the Braves Thread hall of fame for calling his manager a occksucker

Reg is sure to show up and post about Buster Olney's article...

that-moment-when-people-make-you-nervous_693.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back