The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to look hard because I'm on the sky field letting my kids run the bases. But look how crazy the McCann shift looks from behind.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 4
Hung out with coach Zo on the beach in destin. I am now significantly more qualiied as an insider than anyone in the basketball forum and demand to be treated as such. If you want in on the ground floor of this cult, speak now or forever hold your peace.

I asked him what he thought about whataburger and when he thought TN would bring pearl back. Then I hung up and listened.

We have to get that 7th arm in the bullpen, and hopefully a true long reliever, to try and salvage Gearrins right arm.

We simply don't need reed Johnson, Jblaze, and Evan Gattis

Maybe an veteran who used to start that can be in the pen specifically for games like this one

We have to get that 7th arm in the bullpen, and hopefully a true long reliever, to try and salvage Gearrins right arm.

We simply don't need reed Johnson, Jblaze, and Evan Gattis

Maybe an veteran who used to start that can be in the pen specifically for games like this one

Exactly. We do not need 6 outfielders, for any reason at all. Reed doesn't do anything special that Gattis or Jblaze cant do. Him being there still makes absolutely no sense at all.

I'd Keep Reed over Juan. We are never gonna start him in a meaningful game IMO. At least Reed can pinch hit. Especially since Laird isn't going anywhere

I'm no where near qualified to be a gm or manager, but when you have pitching arms blowing up left and right.... You don't carry, in my opinion, a short 6 man bullpen.

Especially when you have a clear expendable position on your ball club. In our case, it's backup outfielders. You either drop Laird and consider Gattis #2 Cather, or preferable drop RJohnson and consider Gattis your #5 OF. (If hell bent on BJ being ahead of Jblaze or Gattis)

*i do have until January to decide between Business Admin or Sports Managament

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back