The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gavin Bryant is the only one I am worried about. And he could be a grade casualty, but he is GOOD.

Cool. Thanks for replying. I, admittedly, haven't followed recruiting as much as I used too. I never visit the Recruiting forum so I get all my info. in this thread.

Keep up the good work.

Only time i go in the RF is when i see that someone committed, i go check out their profile. Or of theres an interesting name, like Sean White

Could be a huge weekend in recruiting. Almost every commit is supposed to be coming up to Knox. Mouhon, Berry twins, Booth, Gaulden, Barnett, and Quincy Wilson are aupposed to be visiting. A number of other recruits have talked about visiting. Could see a few more commits. Butch doin work. Our commits want to meet each others families, but more importantly, group recruit.

Could be a huge weekend in recruiting. Almost every commit is supposed to be coming up to Knox. Mouhon, Berry twins, Booth, Gaulden, Barnett, and Quincy Wilson are aupposed to be visiting. A number of other recruits have talked about visiting. Could see a few more commits. Butch doin work. Our commits want to meet each others families, but more importantly, group recruit.

Numbers may actually get very tight.

:loco:

How many commits you thinking? Two or three could definitely happen. I want Mouhon, Gaulden, and Barnett need to go ahead and get on board.

It definitely wouldn't be a bad thing but if those that you listed were the ones to commit, I would start to become a little more concerned about Ben's question from earlier.

Yeah I'm with you. Raulerson is supposed to be choosing sometime soon. PFort said he should be a Vol by next week

:loco:

How many commits you thinking? Two or three could definitely happen. I want Mouhon, Gaulden, and Barnett need to go ahead and get on board.

Mouhon and Raulerson. Barnett and Gaulden would be great. 6 commits in a week would be ridiculous and none would be slouches by any means

Yeah I'm with you. Raulerson is supposed to be choosing sometime soon. PFort said he should be a Vol by next week

Yeah, I saw that Raulerson was a good possibility for the weekend. He'd be a good start, but if we added Barnett (not likely, I'm afraid, at least not over the weekend) on the other line I'd start to feel much better. So far I'm little more worried about the DL than I am the OL.

Mouhon and Raulerson. Barnett and Gaulden would be great. 6 commits in a week would be ridiculous and none would be slouches by any means

Forgot about Raulerson. That seems like it'll happen. Who knows, though. The commits will be on their game this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back