The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wu, which position would you want Neiko to play? Obviously a long way to go before that is decided, maybe even a couple years after he is on campus, but the dude's got potential.

Wu, which position would you want Neiko to play? Obviously a long way to go before that is decided, maybe even a couple years after he is on campus, but the dude's got potential.

Personally, I think he would be a monster in a tweener role as a receiver/ tight end. Also, like a Leo position I could see him being really good at. Either way, I'm glad he is a Vol

Still not sure what this Leo is but I've seen it mentioned a few times. And that guy that mentioned Wolf to DL and Creamer as a more athletic TE may be onto something.

nfl_e_panthers_shirt01jr_200.jpg

Doing this total body cleanse thing today fella's. Have 6 drinks/juices for the entire day. First one was called green juice and consisted of organic everything and pressed into juice like Kale, parsley, romaine, cucumber, lemon, and spinach. Not looking forward to the rest.

At all.

Still not sure what this Leo is but I've seen it mentioned a few times. And that guy that mentioned Wolf to DL and Creamer as a more athletic TE may be onto something.

He is. Wolf is a great blocker for a TE, and Butch has done it before (moving a TE to OL). Leo is basically a 4-3 version of a Jack LB. It is generally a smaller DE that specializes in rushing the passer. They also drop back I'm coverage some but not much. Most the time they are standing, but on the line. Bruce Irvin is an example

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back