The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOBoner: Are you thankful to have kept Julio Teheran over Randall Delgado (as if luck had anything to do with it), or did it come down to Arizona wanting Delgado more anyway (DOB is an idiot)?

Frank Wren: no. Teheran was not going to be traded. We always felt there was a difference between the two. We loved Randall Delgado, but we always felt there was a difference.

THAT'S MY GM

Lol speaking of DOB, here you will see some of the one sided dialogue he has DM'd over time:

O'Brien threatening to block you? I mean, you're Dan O'Brien. What a clown he is to think he's so awesome that anyone would actually give a damn if he blocked them. What a tool. Imma @ him a few messages.

Lol speaking of DOB, here you will see some of the one sided dialogue he has DM'd over time:

I'll see your DOB encounter and raise you this:
(Best part..even after the second DM clearly states I'm so far below him that he wouldn't take the time to block me..he blocked me)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 0
Guys, I have a code red. Both current fling and ex are in town tonight. Mind you, lexington is not big at all. This might be my last night on earth. it's been good.

Guys, I have a code red. Both current fling and ex are in town tonight. Mind you, lexington is not big at all. This might be my last night on earth. it's been good.

Meh, if you are going to leave this earth might as well leave it in style trying to pull off the 3some IMO

Reactions: 1 person

First off Archer, remain calm. Secondly you're going to need a fake 'stache, some scotch, and a monocle. A British accent would help. Acquire those things and report back for step 3. Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back