The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got ticket for the ole ball and chain and I for the first game of the BUTCH M F'ING JONES era you guys, but I gotta say if I see one pair of Orange Derek Dooley pants someone is getting punched in larynx.

Giving me a sad. Was hoping the traffic was something that you just kind of got used to after awhile

I am sure that some people do but I'm not one of them. I don't live up here, just have to come up for work from time to time but I always try to plan my trips at off times. To hit traffic leaving the city before noon really pisses me off.

The bear hongry. He finna be ready to eat.

gallery_10_8_36779.jpg

So I'm on my way to zaxbys for lunch and I pass Popeyes.. I'm like hold up, haven't had Popeyes in too long. Those biscuits sure are delicious. Safe to say.. U-turn

20130719_122815_zps9f3c6443.jpg

You can thank this week azz camera for the throw back $10 Sprewell doll for sale at this mexican shop in the mall.

#NobodysBuyin

Latrell Sprewell lol I'll never forget the time he choked the crap out of PJ Carlesimo.

Sprewell: "I wasn't choking P.J. I mean, P.J., he could breathe. It's not like he was losing air or anything like that. I mean, it wasn't a choke, I wasn't trying to kill P.J.... It's not like I was going to sit there and kill the man. No, I would have stopped, definitely."

I live in walking distance to sonic and a dq, what should I do for a little mid day dessert guys? I can't make these kind of decisions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back