The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a charge that would never have been called in a playoff game against Magic or Jordan. Or Kobe, back when he went to the rim all the time years ago. Is the Superstar Call finally over in the NBA?

Hard to explain what a giant disappointment "Return of the Jedi" was at the time. I've only seen it twice -- once in the theater, and once with my boy last year.

It is the first movie I ever saw in a movie theater. I went with my Dad, and I was scared to look when Luke took Vader's helmet off.

It is the first movie I ever saw in a movie theater. I went with my Dad, and I was scared to look when Luke took Vader's helmet off.

I was 7 when Star Wars came out; it was like a religious conversion. I probably saw it in the theater 25 times. I was 10 when Empire came out; old enough to know that it was a better movie, but I still only saw it in the theater 10 times. By the time Jedi came out, I was 13, old enough be cynical enough to understand that George Lucas had written the movie around selling Ewok toys, and old enough to get that "let's destroy the Death Star all over again!" was lame. I only saw it once. MY CHILDHOOD WAS OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back