The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 7 when Star Wars came out; it was like a religious conversion. I probably saw it in the theater 25 times. I was 10 when Empire came out; old enough to know that it was a better movie, but I still only saw it in the theater 10 times. By the time Jedi came out, I was 13, old enough be cynical enough to understand that George Lucas had written the movie around selling Ewok toys, and old enough to get that "let's destroy the Death Star all over again!" was lame. I only saw it once. MY CHILDHOOD WAS OVER

This explains so much.

D*** you George Lucas!

Don't have a good feeling about beat the streak today, but I do know I'm picking at least one Washington National.

Gio Gonzalez
Rookie Rhp
Burnett
Lefty
Lefty

Fredi plays Jason against Gio, buts sits him today against Karns. I'm sure Burnett will carve him up tomorrow. Then we face two lefties. Fredi says he wants him to get going, but he isn't doing him any favors.

The fans were good last night.

My brother isn't a baseball fan. But he was really into last night's game because of the atmosphere. He also bought a "8TL" Justin Upton shirt with the Atlanta skyline on the shirt for ten bucks on sale at the CNN center.

Gio Gonzalez
Rookie Rhp
Burnett
Lefty
Lefty

Fredi plays Jason against Gio, buts sits him today against Karns. I'm sure Burnett will carve him up tomorrow. Then we face two lefties. Fredi says he wants him to get going, but he isn't doing him any favors.

Not sure what Fredi's strategy is. I know Jason is scuffling, but sitting him against a righty is dumb.

The fans were good last night.

My brother isn't a baseball fan. But he was really into last night's game because of the atmosphere. He also bought a "8TL" Justin Upton shirt with the Atlanta skyline on the shirt for ten bucks on sale at the CNN center.

Those shirts are sweet..and outside of booing BJ, the stadium was awesome last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back