The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubbs said we have slow played Booth. He wanted to commit a few weeks ago to us, but we have Malone, Lauderdale, and maybe a few others higher than Booth. Butch wants him to camp first, we still lead for now

On Watson, I think he stays with Clemson, but the SEC teams are going after him hard. He may flip, and if he does, Kitt may look around too. They are really good friends

I get not giving up on him, but it's gotten ridiculous with Heyward. I dont know why, but he drives me as crazy as any Brave I can remember. It's inexplicable that an athlete like that is one of the worst hitters in MLB. Even that goofy, mechanical warmup swing he takes in the on deck circle pisses me off.

I get not giving up on him, but it's gotten ridiculous with Heyward. I dont know why, but he drives me as crazy as any Brave I can remember. It's inexplicable that an athlete like that is one of the worst hitters in MLB. Even that goofy, mechanical warmup swing he takes in the on deck circle pisses me off.

It should. It's the root of his problem. No clue why anyone hasn't told him to cut that out

It's weird because its nothing like his actual swing where he looks like he's dragging the bat through the zone as hard as he can. I can't remember the last time he actually barreled one up out in front with some extension.

Just kidding. Was wondering what sort of room reaction that statement would get.

He's just really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really really unlucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back