The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
VIP not working for me tonight, dammit! Looks like I'm riding with Z tonight and pulling for the Wings.

I'm laying on a couch drinking a beer with the braves on one flat screen and the grizzlies pregame on another flat screen. The ocean is off my front porch to the left and a lake is off my back porch to the right.

**** yea

I'm laying on a couch drinking a beer with the braves on one flat screen and the grizzlies pregame on another flat screen. The ocean is off my front porch to the left and a lake is off my back porch to the right.

**** yea

Baby avi?

Is this prelims for the Bigfoot fight? Who should I be rooting for in that hugfest?

Yeah, and Bigfoot vs Velasquez and Mark Hunt vs Junior Dos Santos will be far from hugfests. If you wanna root for underdogs root for Bigfoot and Hunt. If you want to root for a boxer, Junior Dos Santos. If you like for dominate champs to win, go for Velasquez

Yeah, and Bigfoot vs Velasquez and Mark Hunt vs Junior Dos Santos will be far from hugfests. If you wanna root for underdogs root for Bigfoot and Hunt. If you want to root for a boxer, Junior Dos Santos. If you like for dominate champs to win, go for Velasquez

I like boxers and underdogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back