The Atlanta Braves Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
suspended

Gotcha. I saw on the first page of the thread today where Scotty mentioned him getting banned, and I thought something else must have happened.

Pyle took a bigtime shot. And I though he was going to get Story's arm in the 2nd round, too.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Consider, the fact that I have not been banned says you have to be a real idiot and do some stupid **** to wake an admin up to put forth the effort to ban ya.

Gotcha. I saw on the first page of the thread today where Scotty mentioned him getting banned, and I thought something else must have happened.

Pyle took a bigtime shot. And I though he was going to get Story's arm in the 2nd round, too.

oh maybe so? i don't know

me too, this has been a good fight

Last two pages or so of the last thread if you want to watch it unfold yourself.

It wasn't him saying "F you" to me. It was everything else that caused us to do something. When you are asked to stop being an ass, the right answer is not to make fun of other people for taking the board too seriously.

If and when he comes back, he will be different or he will be gone for good. I'm done putting up with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Last two pages or so of the last thread if you want to watch it unfold yourself.

It wasn't him saying "F you" to me. It was everything else that caused us to do something. When you are asked to stop vein an ass, the right answer is not to make fun of other people for taking the board too seriously.

If and when he comes back, he will be different or he will be gone for good. I'm done putting up with it.

Got it. I saw it happen yesterday. I thought maybe something else had happened that caused him to get the full Monty.

Consider, the fact that I have not been banned says you have to be a real idiot and do some stupid **** to wake an admin up to put forth the effort to ban ya.

Thought it was nearly impossible in this thread especially

Looks like 8 in a row! Go for the "sweep" tomorrow and that will be 3 "SWEEPS" in a row! Put those Nats back further and keep on winning!

I didn't set out to get him on the banned train but I'm not at all disappointed that my post that got liked a whole bunch of times was what really set Nati off. Once the roll call started of everybody claiming their "like" I was losing it.

I didn't set out to get him on the banned train but I'm not at all disappointed that my post that got liked a whole bunch of times was what really set Nati off. Once the roll call started of everybody claiming their "like" I was losing it.

click that link i just posted, good fight going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back