The Atlanta Braves Thread

Interesting little known fact,

Babe Ruth was a Baltimore Orioles prospect that was dealt to Boston.

Markakis and Rocking Leo and Ruth are connections to the Braves and Orioles franchises.

I honestly get tired of the fanbase in regards to Acuna we don’t deserve him, kid doesn’t get in trouble with the law and is respected in the clubhouse plays on a team friendly deal, won an mvp in a Braves uniform and literally plays his heart out which has lead to injuries (**** happens).

The problem is half the fanbase on X or Facebook badmouth him all the time because he is out there having fun and not old school. They see him not leg out a pop up or some dumb ****, sure he has made his fair share of mistakes on the field like any young player but who hasn’t in this league…Irregardless It’s embarrassing and makes me not want to be associated with this fanbase

I honestly get tired of the fanbase in regards to Acuna we don’t deserve him, kid doesn’t get in trouble with the law and is respected in the clubhouse plays on a team friendly deal, won an mvp in a Braves uniform and literally plays his heart out which has lead to injuries (**** happens).

The problem is half the fanbase on X or Facebook badmouth him all the time because he is out there having fun and not old school. They see him not leg out a pop up or some dumb ****, sure he has made his fair share of mistakes on the field like any young player but who hasn’t in this league…Irregardless It’s embarrassing and makes me not want to be associated with this fanbase

Him not being a leader doesn’t diminish the caliber of player he is. Just a simple fact.

Reactions: TBrown

A: Being a great player doesn’t make you a leader chief

B: Calm down

VN Store

Back