The Atlanta Braves Thread

I honestly get tired of the fanbase in regards to Acuna we don’t deserve him, kid doesn’t get in trouble with the law and is respected in the clubhouse plays on a team friendly deal, won an mvp in a Braves uniform and literally plays his heart out which has lead to injuries (**** happens).

The problem is half the fanbase on X or Facebook badmouth him all the time because he is out there having fun and not old school. They see him not leg out a pop up or some dumb ****, sure he has made his fair share of mistakes on the field like any young player but who hasn’t in this league…Irregardless It’s embarrassing and makes me not want to be associated with this fanbase
😂😂😂

He’s a low baseball IQ loaf. That’s what’s frustrating.

I couldn’t care less how much he poses when he homers.

Ignore him..... hes just starts arguments everywhere he goes.

more like badtimevol amirite
I didn’t start this argument, the op willfully left out Acuna as a leader to $hit on him and the reasoning was perception of him and his inability to speak English. Meaning im prob arguing with a middle aged white dude with no concept of character outside of what he sees on tv…

I did however end the argument by telling them they suck as fans of the Braves. Also anytime mr.checkerboards disapproves of my post its a win in my book though

A. Wasn’t talking to you.

B. You don’t know Acuna personally nor do you know the clubhouse dynamic to say he isn’t a leader…so stfu and calm down yourself
People who pay attention to this team every day for years have a pretty good beat on the clubhouse dynamic. Grab a chair, you might learn a little

Reactions: LotteryPick
I didn’t start this argument, the op willfully left out Acuna as a leader to $hit on him and the reasoning was perception of him and his inability to speak English. Meaning im prob arguing with a middle aged white dude with no concept of character outside of what he sees on tv…

I did however end the argument by telling them they suck as fans of the Braves. Also anytime mr.checkerboards disapproves of my post its a win in my book though
He doesn’t possess a single leadership quality. As a matter of fact, quite the opposite across the board.

Fried would bring quite a bit back

I hope they don't. I love seeing Great players stick with the same team their entire career. Even other team's players. Definitely an old school way of thinking.
Nope, I dont hate it when they do. I just dont want to lose Fried for nothing.

Because hes not.

VN Store

Back